STOP! MUST READ!
Steps to complete: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Update:
- REGISTER for course
- Bring current AHA BLS card to class
- Search elearning.heart.org for the ACLS Pre-Course self-assessment and complete that
- REQUIRED: Print certificate of online course completion
- REQUIRED: Bring certificate to class for proof of completion. (You may save as a PDF and email to email@example.com, prior to class)
- You will need to bring: ACLS Provider Manual – 2020 Guidelines.
(It is necessary and required that you bring your ACLS Provider Manual to the class. You will need it during each lesson in the course)
- Cancellation Policy:
If you have an emergent situation arise that prevents you from attending the course, please notify the Training Center at 406-444-2375 as soon as possible.
- If you need a book, please stop by People Development, (located by the Sim lab), to check one out.
(You may email either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to reserve a book for you until you can come pick it up.)