STOP! MUST READ!
Steps to complete: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Update - OB Focused:
- REGISTER for course
- Bring current AHA BLS card to class
- Search elearning.heart.org for the ACLS Pre-Course self-assessment and complete that
- REQUIRED: Print certificate of online course completion
- REQUIRED: Bring certificate to class for proof of completion. (You may save as a PDF and email to
TMcGree@sphealth.org, prior to class)
- You will need to bring: ACLS Provider Manual – 2020 Guidelines.
(It is necessary and required that you bring your ACLS Provider Manual to the class. You will need it during each lesson in the course)
Please note, this class will have OB mega codes.
- Cancellation Policy:
If you have an emergent situation arise that prevents you from attending the course, please notify the Training Center at 406-444-2375 as soon as possible.
- If you need a book, please stop by People Development, (located by the Sim lab), to check one out.
(You may email either WKussman@sphealth.org or
TMcGree@sphealth.org to reserve a book for you until you can come pick it up.)